Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I had my physical last week


I'm completely healthy. Blood pressure, cholesterol, sugars... frankly, I was surprised by this since I'm 42 and my diet is shocking. Very few vegetables and an unfortunate amount of fried and fatty foods. My doctor says it's 70/30 genes over diet that attributes to your health and I have one thing to say to that. Thank you mum and dad.

He did mention that I could stand to lost a few pounds. When I asked him how much, he said "How much would you like to lose?" Well that's a first for a medical professional. I said I don't know, ummm, maybe 30 pounds? and he replied "Fine, we'll work on that over the next 2 years." 30 pounds in 2 years? I have one thing to say to that. Thank you Dr. Dick. And yes, that's his name. And yes, he did a pap. So what?

kxx

No comments: