Friday, November 28, 2008

Here's something weird...

Okay, maybe not weird but it's something I do everyday that could be considered odd.

Everytime I wear my mp3 I sing along. Not in my head but out loud. When I'm alone it's loud enough for me to hear through my noise cancelling earbuds. When I'm on the bus, say, I just move my lips. But I always sing along. And when I say "alone" I mean the times when I just can't see anyone else around. Like walking in the street. I can't tell you how many times someone has come up behind me either walking fast or on a bike and I've been caterwauling away to High School Musical 3 or Dr. Horrible. Usually when I'm in a busy place and just doing the moving lips thing, I'll turn my head so most people can't see but if one or 2 see, it still won't stop me. I absolutely cannot not do this.

Please tell me I'm not alone my bizarreness.

kxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With my MP3 player, the radio, in the car...I sing along to everything I can too. And I am MRS horrible, but only because that's how badly I sing. In my head though, I'm an opera star. lol