Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Six things you don't know about me

Well, here I am, flummoxed at trying to complete this task. I've been keeping a blog since 2006 and I'm a bad bad liar. If I tell a lie on here I can't keep it straight indefinitely and I get called out. The long and the short of it is I tell the truth. Which means you know all know everything about me. You can't have a conversation, however one-sided, for two years and not spill everything about yourself. But I'll try to come clean with 6 things you don't know about me:

1) I'm not the neatest person but I can't start work unless my station is completely tidy. Other people sit in my place when I'm not there and mess it up so it can take up to half an hour to get it the way I like it.

2) I physically cannot leave the house wearing jeans and a jean jacket. I own both but you'll sooner catch me wearing socks and sandals. And speaking of clothing, can I digress for a second? How does one wear a padded vest? If it's cold outside I wear a jacket. If it's not I don't. My arms get colder than my body. So what's up with the vest? Now if they invent down sleeves....

3) I like sardines right out of the can and anchovies on my pizza.

4) I have no patience for people who don't watch tv. I immediately find them unfun. Yes, that's a word. I used it so it's a word. Take that Webster.

5) I've had a breast reduction but I wish my boobs were even smaller. FF to D but I wish they were Cs.

6) My dream is to live alone. The only way to achieve that is to eliminate everyone I love. Sigh.

kxx

1 comment:

Karen Kaye said...

Just testing!