Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pictures! Get your red hot pictures here!

Here are some photos of importance to me over the last little while. I haven't gotten anything yet from dragonboat but stay tuned.

Here is Audrey just about to get her ears pierced. She sure doesn't look like she knows what to expect in the next few seconds, does she? She cried right after this was taken.

This is Audrey's 8th birthday party. The shirts and visors were part of the "loot bag" and were customised for each girl.

My oft mentioned 10K race. You'd never think I was just at the finish line and about to drop dead from exhaustion.

Gotta go again. I'm still in chicken-with-its-head-cut-off mode because of the end of school and the camping trip to Delaware on Saturday. Bear with me until I can sit down and work up a proper blog. Love you guys!

kxx

No comments: