I'm not feeling my usual sunny self today. Here are the reasons why:
- Aunt Flo is visiting and I have 2 Midols left. Two, people.
- My family has been camping for days and I'm alone. I'm aware that I've said in the past that it's bliss but now I'm bored. Could I actually miss them?
- I can't stop thinking about how much I'm going to look like a complete and utter nutjob on that thing I did yesterday.
- My ballet flats are pinching my feet. Aren't they supposed to be the most comfortable shoes on planet Earth?
- It's cloudy.
- There's nothing on daytime tv. Not even Maury can lift this funk.
- I'm hungry but I don't feel like cooking or eating.
- There's a smudge on my glasses.
- I forgot that I made myself a tea and now it's lukewarm.
- The cat is meowing too loud.
There is nothing I want more than to crawl back into bed. That is all.
***edited to add that after I posted this I walked away from the computer to find cat puke in my hallway***