Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reasons to feel grouchy.


I'm not feeling my usual sunny self today. Here are the reasons why:

  • Aunt Flo is visiting and I have 2 Midols left. Two, people.
  • My family has been camping for days and I'm alone. I'm aware that I've said in the past that it's bliss but now I'm bored. Could I actually miss them?
  • I can't stop thinking about how much I'm going to look like a complete and utter nutjob on that thing I did yesterday.
  • My ballet flats are pinching my feet. Aren't they supposed to be the most comfortable shoes on planet Earth?
  • It's cloudy.
  • There's nothing on daytime tv. Not even Maury can lift this funk.
  • I'm hungry but I don't feel like cooking or eating.
  • There's a smudge on my glasses.
  • I forgot that I made myself a tea and now it's lukewarm.
  • The cat is meowing too loud.
There is nothing I want more than to crawl back into bed. That is all.

kxx

***edited to add that after I posted this I walked away from the computer to find cat puke in my hallway***

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Dude - I hear you.

kyooty said...

YEP!!!! living it! minus the campers, can your campers take mine with them?

Catreona said...

Yeah. Some days are just like that. All you can do is endure.