To celebrate the return of my frothy mood, I'd like to talk about my most favouritest day of the year. My birthday. It's under a month away so that only gives you a few weeks to get your decorations up. My favourite colours are orange and fuchsia. As usual I'll be posting my wish list and just for fun, I'm going to let you know what my dream menu is for that day. Ready?
As usual there are Louboutins and a Smart Car on it. I know I'll never get them but the day I forget to add them, we'll win the lotto or something and I'll be sunk.
- iTunes gift card
- Belleek teapot
- Fountain pen
- Moleskine notebook
- Sweepy slippers (see, I can enjoy cheap stuff)
- Nike Plus runners
- The book One Day by David Nicholls
Dream Menu (keep in mind I'll never eat this unless for my birthday I get a "zero calorie day pass" from the Fat Fairy)
- a pound of bacon and a loaf of Wonder Bread
Snack: (yes, snack after breakfast... zero calorie day pass)
- fresh Belgian waffle
- Big Mac Meal. And supersize those fries, please. And don't forget my apple pie.
- A dozen Tim Horton's doughnuts
- A pizza with poutine on the side. My birthday cake for dessert. There may be a little left for you.
- A large bag of Lay's salt and vinegar chips and a couple of cans of spruce beer