Thursday, July 29, 2010

2012

I was thinking of the end of the world the other day as most of us do and I wondered where I'd like to be. In London or Paris? At Disneyworld? I mean why not celebrate the saddest day on earth at the happiest place on earth, right?

So on 21 December 2012, if the world is going to end, will I be in any of those places? Nope. I'll be in my living room with my husband and kids and cat around me. I may or may not be wearing my Snuggie. I'll be full after eating a meal of poutine and doughnuts and we'll be watching a dvd of Star Trek.

Yup, if that is the last evening of my life, that's exactly what I'll be doing. You?

kxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQWUZ8a2Ho


***If you are reading this on Facebook and can't see the links I've added, please click "view original post" in the row where you comment and visit my awesome (to me) blogspot blog.***

No comments: