Thursday, November 15, 2007

What’s in your purse?

Okay. If you're a guy, you don't have one but we girls have lots of interesting things in our handbags. Things you couldn't even imagine. Well, some people do. My bag is boring. I actually clean it out everyday. But the things I put back would shock and amaze you. Alright, maybe it wouldn't. But I'm trying to be interesting, here.

1 pair of sunglasses
2 packs of Extra gum
1 pack of travel kleenex
My wallet
My mp3 and earbuds
Hand lotion
15 assorted giftcards and laminated reward cards tied together with a rubber band (what's up with those?)
12 family photos in one of those plastic thingies
face creme
lipstick
mirror
pen
cell phone (with my new Simpson's theme ringtone... by Green Day)
dental floss
Otrivin (I hate when my nose is stuffed)
Benedryl (for the kids... just in case)
Asthma inhaler (again for the kids, just in case)
My lunch consisting of: an apple, water, V8, a baggie full of cucumber slices, a cereal bar, rice cakes... ugh. thanks Kevin.

Wow. That's a big bag. That was illuminating, wasn't it? I wonder what my purse says about me. Maybe that I'm a self-involved, orally fixated hypocondriac. Which you already knew if you're read my musings for over a week. I'm interested in what people carry around. What they can't do without. What's in your purse?

kxx

No comments: