Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sometimes I wonder about the internet

I read Perez Hilton quite often and a couple of days ago I saw the nastiest thing I think I've ever seen in my entire life. I think I'm scarred forever. Seriously. There's no other way to describe this but "GAAAA". Maybe "UUGGGHHHH".

I won't describe what happens only that it's absolutely disgusting. Foul, even. What's the internet coming to? Yes, it's full of vile, crazy stuff and as users of it we are well aware of it. But come on. The people connected with making this were paid, and have normal(ish) lives, don't they? They have family that would watch this, wouldn't they? The website even has videos of the reactions of people watching this video and honestly I'm glad I saw that first. At least I knew what to expect. Kind of.

If you find it, don't watch it at work, don't watch it with kids... you know what? Don't watch it. You can't unsee what's been seen. My eyes...

kxx

No comments: