Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Aye, I guarantee ye, I've had a twenty percent decrease in me "lice ratio!"

Today is "International Talk Like A Pirate Day". Why I'm finding this hilarious is beyond me. It was started a couple of guys who wanted to spread sunshine to the world via piracy. And it's working. I've been giggling like a wee girl all morning, ya horn swogglin' scurvy curs. Oops, excuse me.

There are videos and even an official website. That's where I got my title for today. Charming, eh? Apparently it's the number five pickup line for a lady pirate. And don't you tell me that wouldn't totally work. Read the other 9 here.

So be havin' a great time an' dasn't forget t' talk like a shipmate at least once. Seriously, 'tis quite freein' an' ye'll really be havin' fun. Ya bilge rat!

kx

No comments: