Thursday, December 11, 2008

Excitement v. excrement

Is it weird that everyime I see the word "excitement" I read the word "excrement"? This unfortunate brain fart could make for some really funny stories. Like say I was a television newsreader reading the teleprompter: "Yesterday there was great excrement at Parliament Hill as Liberal leader... what's that? Oops, that is excitement... as new Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff..." See?


Unfortunately the only fascinating story and reason for this blog I could muster up was that I noticed this unfortunate fact on the bus recently when I giggled as I read the newspaper over someone's shoulder. Woo.



kxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, found this after typing "Reading excitement as excrement" into google because it's been happening to me for about two weeks. It's surprising how often people use the phrase "Barely containing her excitement" which due to this recent problem of mine is amusingly revolting. I hope I never have to read that phrase aloud. Good to know someone else suffers from this.