Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An apology

I just wanted to apologise to those of you finding my blog for the first time and checking out all my old (and for the most part, better) posts. I have a new gadget on the bottom of my blog that tells me where my readers are from and what posts brought them here. Mostly it looks like my blogs from 2006 and '07 are the culprits.

Those are blogs that wrote up to 2 years ago over on MySpace. There are lots of links that I brought over when I moved to my new digs here at Blogger which have since died. Again, I apologise. When I moved them over I should have removed those links but my priority was to quickly get my posts off MySpace as soon as possible. I was having premonitions of impending MySpace doom which haven't really materialised. Now it just seems like work that I frankly, don't want to do.

So please accept my heartfelt apologies for the dead links. My advice is don't click on them. They don't change the funny. Also, read my newer stuff. They are virtually link free. I haven't quite learned how to work it so links open in a new window so you'll have to right click on them and find that option. Oh well. Remember when you had to get up to change the tv channel or volume? This is easy in comparison.

Thanks for your loyalty and to my new friends, thanks for reading and making me feel loved. You all rock really hard.

kxx (for those of you who missed the post ages ago explaining that signoff, it's the k for Karen and the x's are 2 kisses, one on each cheek because I'm from Quebec)

No comments: