Friday, December 5, 2008

Come on everybody! It's a bread tag party!


Ummm, yeah. Actually not so much.

It's actually a quite boring blog about the reasons behind my saving of the insidious bread tag. And here it is. I got none. So why do I save them? I don't know.



Well, that's not entirely true. I save them because my mother did. Why did she save them? I don't want to be repetitive but again... I don't know.



All I do know is that I often have hundreds maybe even thousands before I finally throw them out. I have to change containers to bigger and bigger ones until finally I realise I don't re-use them for any damn thing and finally toss them. It a bizarre compulsion. Right now I have a little bathroom cup on the counter that's rapidly filling up. If anyone can think of a use for these little plastic irritants, send me a message. Daycares don't want them, charities don't have a use for them... I need help!




kxx
Post a Comment