Thursday, December 7, 2006

Things that make me celebrate

My Christmas list!

Scott just asked for it so I thought I'd share it with you all as well. There is still lots of time to get my gift in the mail if you're so inclined. If not, It'd be a great gift you you just kept reading my blog. Oh, and maybe if you told a friend to read it too. You know the friend I mean. The one who is a book publisher who's looking for a marginally amusing suburban Canadian mum to make rich and famous. That one.

Anyway, while I wait for my phone to ring, here's my list. I hope Santa is as generous as he is exceedingly handsome. You didn't know that Santa's a sucker for flattery did you? With 3 amazingly well behaved children, I have it in solid with the big guy.

Here's the list:
-Smart Car (black or navy blue)
-KitchenAid Artisan mixer
-Christian Louboutin shoes (black and sky-high)
-washer (front loader)/dryer
-oven
-Elliptical machine
-Tummy tuck
-TiVo

*********************

Okay, seriously here's the list I expect to get stuff from:
-Battery socks
-Bayshore gift certificate
-Spa gift certificate
-Now, Voyager, The Notebook, Notting Hill dvds
-Justin Timberlake FutureSex/LoveSounds, Essential Michael Jackson, best of bowie 2 disc set, (make sure tvc15 is on it), Run Lola Run Soundtrack cd

Have fun shopping!
kx