Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm finally finished!

My Xmas shopping is finally done thanks to a final Mall run with my good friend and shopping buddy Lisa. This sounds bad but I honestly think this is the earliest I've ever been done. Now if I can get the wrapping finished before the horrible wrapping train wreck that is Xmas Eve...

For some reason I always hear the song Carol Of the Bells when my shopping is done. Usually the traditional version. Yesterday a friend posted a version by chickens that made me laugh out loud. It also made me think of the Burger King version that made me giggle last Christmas. Then I started wandering around YouTube. Always trouble.

Anyway, I hope you hear Carol Of the Bells soon yourself, if you haven't already. There's only 3 shopping days left. Hop to it...

kxx