Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I got nothing.

I've put off blogging until now because, frankly, I have nothing interesting to say. Okay no jokes about that not stopping me before. Maybe I'll do some free-association blogging:

Um, today I had the car and Scott took the bus to work. I ran some errands including dropping some stuff off at the Sally Ann. I went to Lee Valley Tools which is a store that caters to woodcarvers. Weird, I know, but it's not my fault. They sent a catalogue to the house and unfortunately I looked through it. In among the chisels and rasps, they had pretty cool gadgets.

Unfortuantely for our bank account that is. I finally found the measuring cups I'd been looking everywhere for. Metal ones that include 2/3 and 3/4 measures. Also, I bought a ring on a chain that's also a sundial. How cool. I fell in love with the story. Too bad it's a cloudy day.

So when I came home I wanted to try out my new measuring cups so I made chocolate chocolate chip cookies, Rice Krispies squares and a batch of blueberry muffins. Now Frasier's on (I wanted to name Elliott "Fraser" but Scott didn't like it) and in 5 minutes I'm going to go get Audrey, Elliott and Brad (my daycare kid) at school. That's about it for now. Boring eh? Welcome to my life today.

kxx

No comments: