Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!


Busy Halloween day over here. I got all the kids ready for their Halloween parties complete with cookies and costumes. I just picked them up and Audrey brought back all her cookies because her teacher only wanted "healthy snacks". Hmph. If I'd known I'd have saved myself the pain-in-the-ass of baking all day yesterday and the day before. I was impressed with his "Mr. Bergstrom-ness" but now I've gone off him. Again I say hmph.

After I got the kids off to school I went to the gym then visited with a new friend Steph. Great girl, gorgeous house. I'm definitely playing an extra set of lottery numbers this week.

When I got home I baked a cake in the shape of a pumpkin and made another batch of caramel corn (I'm actually still working on that). I'm getting grumpy, I wore my horns all day and they're getting itchy. And we haven't even gone out yet. I'm starting to feel like my profile photo. Save me.

kxx

No comments: