Monday, September 29, 2008

Okay, it's done

I've finally finished transferring almost 2 years of blogs from MySpace over here to Blogger. I'm now going to post right into Blogger then copy and paste the whole blog into MySpace. I'll do this for about a week. Then I'll just post the link in the MySpace blog then that's it. I'll officially move. I really hope all my MySpace readers follow me here or even become my "followers" (I can be your charismatic leader).

On to more bloggy things...

I'm not a science-y person but This gives me goosebumps. It's the most amazing video I've seen in ages. Okay, it's no Dr. Horrible but still. Supposedly it took him 8 years to plan this. Talk about obsessed. Talk about effing nuts. There'll be a parade in France for this guy for sure. I'm amazed. It makes my mundane little life even more mundane today.

kxx

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wahoo! Welcome to blogger!

I've followed your MS blog for years! but just never really got "into" MS, so glad you're here, cuz now I can comment :) LOL

Karen Kaye said...

Welcome to my new home, Leslie! Like the new digs? I'm thinking of changing since it's the same template as Jenn's. Feel free to comment anytime! I love that people actually read this thing...

Leslie said...

I actually like the simple format, but I know some whiz folks who really jazz up their blogs... I guess if you know how, go for it... what do you have to lose!? LOL

Email me sometime :)