Wednesday, February 20, 2008

See, I can listen as well as talk

Michelle commented yesterday in my blog that she'd like to see me post the recipes that I use in my handy dandy cupcake cookbook from time to time. I wholeheartedly agree and to spare you all from my intolerable "I got nothing" blogs, I could write out my latest cupcake recipe. Genius. It's a wonder I didn't come up with it myself! Thanks Michelle.

Talking about cupcakes (as I often do lately), a few months ago I discovered an amazing miniscule baked confection transportation device (like how I went all government description on your asses?) that lets my kids take a gorgeous iced cupcake to school without it being squashed flat. It's called a cup-a-cake. Absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately I had to buy it online which removes the wonderfully overwhelming impulse buying instinct I feel in a kitchen accessories store. So what I'm going to do is take a cup-a-cake (complete with a fresh Hostess With The Mostess as a bribe) and an order form to Warren at my favourite kitchen store and see if he can order them in. You know, working in a kitchen store would be my ultimate retail job. Sigh. Imagine the discounts. The deep deep discounts... Ummmmmmm.....what was I saying?

Anyway have a yummy day. On a side note, today is Kevin's (my personal trainer) birthday. He's the big 2-3. Wow... to have your whole life ahead of you like that. Lucky little guy. But now that I think about it, at 23 I was already living with Scott. Wow. We sure have been together a looooooooong time.

kxx

No comments: