Thursday, September 20, 2007

AUDREEEEEYYY!!!




Uck! What a way to wake up in the morning.



Remember all that complaining I do about my dreams being boring? Well I take it back. Just before I woke up I dreamt that Audrey and her friend Jasmine were playing hide-and-seek in the yard. Jasmine came up to the house saying that she couldn't find Audrey. We searched the whole house and neighbourhood calling out to her before the alarm clock went off. You know that feeling you get the first few times you call out that you'll find whoever it is... that everything's fine? Well that feeling started to melt away into panic and thankfully the clock went off before I got into full-on freak-out mode.



When I got out of bed I went straight into her room and gave her a hug and kiss. I even told her to watch out for that Jasmine. And you know I'll be keeping a close eye on her for the next little while. Maybe the dream was my subconsious telling me to do just that.



kxx

No comments: