Friday, May 29, 2009

FIRST!


Oh my God how I hate to see that in blog comment boxes! I visit Failblog and used to regularly visit Perez Hilton and and often think what was blogged was either funny or thoughtful. I notice there are tons of comments and would like to see what other people think and the first ones I see are often ridiculous posts like:

-FIRST! Ha!Ha! I've nevr bin frist be4!!!!

-Second!!!!

-Thrid!!!! Wahoo!


You know what I'm thinking? You people should get a life and get some sleep. Seriously? This is the highlight of your day? You are idiots. Now that I think about it, I don't want to know what you thought of the blog. Your inciteful "comments" show me exactly the way your grunting troglodytic mind thinks.

kxx

1 comment:

BigSugar said...

FIRST! Ha Ha! I am usually first though so nothing too exciting there. (come on people let's bug Karen a bit - its Friday afterall, who's second?).