Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Google-licious!




I don't know why this is so exciting but there were rumours of the Google Earth car driving around the city taking 365 degree photos of Ottawa. I thought they'd only be doing the major Ottawa thoroughfares so imagine my surprise when I saw it drive down my sleepy little cul-de-sac.


On Friday I saw it again and it was going my way. I had enough time to find my camera in the depths of my giant purse, change the setting from video to photo and poof! Evidence of the Google car in all it's glory.


Why am I so obsessed with this? Other than the fact that if you someday see a street view of Richmond road, and see a pink camera inside a blue minivan, that'll be me.


Oh, and for those who think that Google Streetview is an intrusive invasion of privacy, I have two sage words of advice. Behave yourselves. Easy.



kxx

No comments: