Friday, March 31, 2006

PD day today

Scott and the kids are home so it's thrown off my game a bit. I had to fight with my sons for the computer. Today's blog won't be long. My "turn" is only half an hour. Damn kids using my logic and sense of fairness against me. Hmph.

As you may know from reading previous blogs, I like weekdays more than weekends. I prefer having a structure to my day and having 2 hours blessedly alone. So on a day like today when everyone's home, I feel a bit stressed. I feel guilty watching my soap, I never know when to shower, and meals are always late. I just can't seem to get my feet under me. The only good thing about it is the sleeping in and extra morning reading time. So today I'm feeling off. I'm not sure what day it is, or what time it is. It's all very disconcerting. Which is why I forgot about writing this thing until just now.

I just read that paragraph back and it makes no sense. It's the stream-of-consciousness junk that comes from a scattered mind. See what happens to me on "weekends"? I'm done for today. Especially since my time is up according to Elliott.

kxx

1 comment:

Black Crystal Bra Straps said...

Lovely post!! thanks for sharing !!