Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring Break Day 5- Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Well, it's that day again where people the world over get drunk on nasty green beer. Why? Not sure. I'm pretty sure that in Ireland St. Patrick's Day is a religious holiday. At least it was. Why must we North Americans turn everything into an excuse for a piss up? Oh, don't mind me... I'm just jealous that I have no plans. I'd stay away from green beer anyway. I'm a Guinness girl. Here's a quiz I found to test your knowledge of the day. I'm as far from Irish as you could get and I still got 5 out of 10.

So, it's Friday and the Kaye's made it through Spring Break with nary murder nor suicide. We didn't do much but we were together and that's what's important. The kids are going to be pretty grumpy come Monday but I'll be over the moon. I can get back to exercising and I may even go for a run if it's not raining. And the quiet. The blessed, blessed silence. Is it Monday yet?

kxx

No comments: