Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Good Morning, People!

So far since I've started blogging I've written 48 daily blogs (not counting this one) and haven't missed one since the first one on 18th January 2006. Except, of course, on weekends since, frankly, I have a life away from this computer and my poor family expects things like, I don't know, say, meals.

Anyway, I'm not doing one today. Just not feeling it. But naturally instead of skipping a day like a normal person would, I'm blogging it, thus still obsessively keeping up my streak. Oh, I'm a strange one. So enjoy your day, my people and I'll see you tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm not in a bad mood or anything, I'm just not feeling particularly clever.

Feel free to read any of my older witty witty blogs over in the "blog archives". Just pick a day and relive the joy. I'll catch you tomorrow.

kxx

No comments: