Friday, April 22, 2011

Flashback (as well as Good) Friday!

Henry has a science project due next week. He has to make a brochure and a model of the human ear. I have to admit that I like when the kids have projects like this because Scott and I inevitably learn something new ourselves. Of course Scott gets right into it and practically builds the models himself. He's always on tenterhooks after it's been handed in waiting for his the children's mark.

Anyway, here's what I learned a couple of years ago when Audrey did a project on Dalmatians.

Happy Good Friday! I wish you loads of sweets and relaxation.


*** Sitting on the couch in my jammies watching a Doctor Who marathon on Space Channel = AWESOME!***


kxx

1 comment:

flask said...

a project on the ear?

you ought to know about this song!

http://www.amazon.com/An-Auditory-Lauditory/dp/B0012CTCXG