Thursday, April 7, 2011

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short

Looks like I'm late to the "awesome" party.

I just discovered 1000 Awesome Things. It's a blog and two books about finding the awesome in life. What I love about this idea is that besides the big, giant concepts of awesome things like the Industrial Revolution and the wheel, simple, tiny things are included like picking up a nacho with the perfect cheese/topping ratio or "peeling the sticky glue off the back of your new credit card". Awesome.

Life is so full of negativity that this is an awesome idea. I'm going to (when I remember) post something that strikes me as awesome that happened to me in the last 24 hours at the bottom of every post. Starting today...

*** My alarm went off at 6am as usual. I hit it and rolled over thinking "5 more minutes" and dozed off. Incredibly I really did wake up again in 5 minutes. Not sleeping in and being late = AWESOME! ***


kxx

No comments: