Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another funny conversation

Audrey and I were talking the other day about work. I was telling her that it would be my dream to have a fun job. Something that I'd be delighted to go to in the morning and sad to leave in the evening. I thought I'd put the question to her.

Me: So what kind of job do you think would be really fun to do?
Audrey (after a beat): Umm... trampoline tester?

How lovely! How many times have I told the children they could be anything they wanted to be in life? What kind of hypocrite would I be if I didn't look more into this trampoline angle? I mean the job would have its ups and downs... I know, I know that was truly lame but I couldn't resist.

kxx

*** Getting an unsolicited cup of tea from a good friend in the middle of a hectic morning = Awesome! (thanks Lisa!)***

No comments: