Friday, March 4, 2011

Flashback Friday!

Hi all!
I'm going to admit to you how I choose the blog for Flashback Friday. I usually have Maury Povich on in the background when I write a blog. I listen to the show and often a word will pop out of a screamed argument,  I'll put in in the search box and voilĂ . A blog post is born.

Today's secret word was "alone". And I found this juicy nugget just for you.

Thursday July 16, 2009 - Today is the last day.

I just want to say that on Monday we'll have a few guests over so be nice and on your best behaviour. Make sure your hands and faces are clean and smiles everyone. All will be revealed Monday. Love you my original peeps! Have a great weekend.

kxx

2 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations on your special SITS day. I hope it is everything you've wished for.

Off to check it all out.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Happy SITS Day!

I checked out your flashback post... have they gone away again? I was in your shoes until I became a single mom. Still now, because my children's father lives a great distance away, I am almost never along, but when I am, it's for a week at a time. I DO enjoy my time... I get a lot and a lot of nothing done, but a week is a long time and then I do miss them!