Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thanks to Daylight Savings Time, Wordless Wednesday is now on Thursday

Okay, I shouldn't blame DST, it's because I wanted to post the blog about my mumsie yesterday.

So here's the Wordless Wednesday photo on Thursday. Which is now technically not wordless anymore either so I'll just explain that it was taken by my nephew on an antique camera. The kind that you look down into. I don't even know how you get film for that old thing. But he's a clever man... he works as a focus puller in the film industry with some pretty cool people. You should hear the stories he brings home at holiday times. For a pop culture fan like me, having one degree of separation from the rich and famous is incredible. It's almost like being best friends with them and having them stop by for barbeques when they're in town and what? ....ummm, where was I?

Oh yeah, Wordless Wednesday Thursday (and just a note, that suspect dampness on Henry is water, he was just swimming and his bathing suit was still wet when he put on his t shirt)...

No comments: