Monday, November 30, 2009

I have a job interview later today


I'm not one to let the grass grow under my feet. I'm determined to work my fourth job of 2009 before I receive my first benefit cheque.

I was shopping at my favourite clothing store with a friend Friday (trying to burn through our savings) when I realized that this store is one of my faves. I go there first when I need to look cute and I'm in there easily once a week checking out what's new. I really wouldn't work retail but if I did, it would be in this store. So I thought "what the hell?" and asked if they were looking for anyone. Lucky for me the person I see in there all the time and have quick little chit chats with is the manager. She told me to bring in my résumé. And I did later that day. See? Motivated.

So I'd really appreciate any stray good thoughts you may have around 3pm. By the end of the day I might be a sales associate. That is if I can get past the fact that I have to guarantee availability on Boxing Day.

kxx

No comments: