So I have until 4pm today to tell the manager if I'll take it or not. Here the pros and cons:
- I'll be working at Ricki's, people. Ricki's!
- 50% off my first 4 items, 30% off the rest
- Salary not commission
- My manager has a kid so she'll understand if I need time off
- It's at the Mall which is a 20 minute walk from my house
- You have to wear the tops. Have to, guys!
- Low pay
- No guarantee of work after Xmas
- Only 10-30 hours a week available
- Working on my feet all day
- I'll miss Maury Povich
Seriously, I'm delighted. Yes, the pay is lower than my last job but I won't be driving there so we'll save on gas and car wear and tear. It'll actually save us money in the long run. I can tape Maury if I'm so inclined and I own comfortable shoes. The only thing is the work after Christmas but as you know, theoretically, I hate working. And the practice too, frankly. We've just made a habit of eating, is all.
So looks like there are more pros than cons to this job. I'll probably take it. I think. Thanks for all your support in the few days I was unemployed. Dang... I never even received my first Unemployment benefit cheque...