Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weird

Scott and I were coming out of a movie theatre last month and on our way back to the car we saw something oddly shaped in the snow. Upon closer inspection we saw that it was a pregnancy test.

A pregnancy test? In the courtyard of a busy movie theatre? Can you say ew? Of course I couldn't help but look. Thankfully it had fallen readout side up and I could see the little window. I didn't want to get too close for obvious reasons but I could clearly see that it was a "7". Yup, it looked like the number seven. So somewhere in Ottawa is a happy teen expecting... septuplets? Um, a bouncing baby googol? Whatever the situation, I wish her lots of luck. I just wish she had disposed of her pee stick in a more appropriate place. Actually I don't. There wouldn't have been a blog today.

kxx

No comments: