Someone sent this to me on Facebook and I thought it was too cute to post over there. I preferred to share it with you guys instead.
This "interview" started out with just Audrey and Elliott. Then Henry joined but got bored before we were done. Typical.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Audrey: I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
Elliott: Your children
3. What makes mom sad?
Elliott: When people don't listen to her
Audrey: being alone
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Elliott: By making herself sound old. She knows people from Star Trek and stuff
Audrey: When she talks with a West Indian accent
****Here Henry hears the hubub and wants to see what the commotion is about. He answers a few questions...
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Elliott: I don't know that one
Audrey: She was nice
Henry: She had an afro
6. How old is your mom?
Elliott: 42 (I'm not btw..)
Audrey: 41 (okay, unfortunately this one is right)
Henry: 46. Wait isn't that daddy?
7. How tall is your mom?
Henry: 6 thousand feet
Audrey: 6 feet
Elliott: 6 foot 2
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Elliott: Star Trek
Audrey: All My Children
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Audrey: watch movies
Henry: Sometimes have parties
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Elliott: Taking care of us
Henry: Taking care of the house
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Elliott: Not laughing
Audrey: being quiet. no offense but she talks a lot
Henry: remembering that we have gerbils and not hamsters
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Elliott: She works at inMotion. She has a title.
Audrey: She's an inside sales manager
Henry: an editor?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Elliott: spicy foods
Henry: spicy things
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Audrey: she did a triathlon
Henry: she makes cookies for us
Elliot: she walked a marathon
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Audrey: the little cat from bugs Bunny that the bulldog loved
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Audrey: we go on vacations
Henry: sit down and laugh
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Elliott: we're the same height
Audrey: we are girls
Henry: we have dimples
19. How are you and your mom different?
Elliott: I have a moustache (little does he know...)
Audrey: she's Black and I'm mixed
Henry: I have a penis, mummy doesn't
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Elliott: She tells us
Audrey: She tells me
****Henry is now bored and wanders away****
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Elliott: He's funny
Audrey: He's nice to her
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?