Friday, January 19, 2007

I got nothing.

How embarrassing. Sometimes I write my blog the night before and cut and paste in the morning. Sometimes I write it in the morning before work. Other times I write it when I get home. Today I had to wait until I got home because I couldn't think of anything cool to share either last night or this morning. And apparently this afternoon too, because I got nothing. So here are 2 limericks I found online. They made me giggle so I thought they'd do the same for you.

For the math geek:
'Tis a favourite project of mine,
A new value of pi to assign.
I would fix it at 3,
For it's simpler, you see,
Than 3 point 1 4 1 5 9

For everyone else:
There was a young girl from Rabat,
who had triplets, Nat, Pat and Tat;
It was fun in the breeding,
But hell in the feeding,
When she found she had no tit for Tat.

Hee.

Have a great weekend everyone. See you Monday

kxx