Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Am I agoraphobic?

I haven't left the house in 2007. Isn't that strange? I haven't set foot outside since I came home from my NYE party. I have actually opened the front door, clutching my crusty hoodie around my neck chatting to my favourite neighbour but I haven't once left the building. I wonder how long this can go on? I have no plans for today. In fact, I have no plans until Friday night when we all pile into the car and drive to Montréal to visit my dad. Can I hold out until then? Watch this space to find out...

Okay, call me a liar. I just realized that I went to the gym yesterday morning. I can easily be forgiven for forgetting because the alarm clock rang at 5am so I could arrive there by 5:30. I was home by 6:30 and it wasn't even light out yet. I promptly came home and crawled right back into bed. I suppose the whole thing seemed like a dream.

Well there goes a cute little blog idea out the window. Sigh. And I thought I was being soooo clever. Whatever. Ooh! Spongebob is on tv. Gotta go...

kxx