Thursday, May 6, 2010

You know what I want to learn?


The Vulcan nerve pinch. That's what I want to learn. It could be so handy in so many situations:
  • Mugger? Nerve pinch the bastard.
  • Disobedient child? Nerve pinch the little snot.
  • Pissy spouse? Nerve pinch the thoughtless so and so.
  • Hate your entrĂ©e? Nerve pinch your server. Bonus if they're carrying a tray.
See? How awesome would that be? Then I got to thinking that not everyone should be able to use or learn it. I can be magnanimous and maybe let cops use it. I mean they could totally subdue perps (sorry, too many cop shows) catch bad guys using it. Although you'd have to be close enough to touch them which could get weird if they have a gun or smell like B.O or something.

Anyway, that's where my mind is wandering today. Fun place. I think I'll stay a while...

kxx

No comments: