Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Okay, things have been pretty bananas around here.


Actually if there was a real monkey involved that would be sweet. Ooooooh, there I go... off track again. Seriously, I haven't been able to concentrate on anything for the past few days. I easily go off on tangents, forgetting what I started to say. I've been finding myself standing stock still and frowning in rooms wondering how I got there and why I'm there in the first place. Even yesterday at dragonboat I'm paddling and totally spacing on counts and technique. In short... weird week and it's not even over. Now I know what it's like to suffer from dementia. Moving on...

Because of my goldfish-like attention span, today I just can't give you the quality (har!) blog you expect from me. So I'd just like to point you to my other, more easily kept (and short) blog about what I'm doing every day at 2:01. There's nothing new there yet, silly but check it out again at some time before midnight and I'll have the new post up. Have a great day and god willing, I'll have a fresh new, funny blog for you in the morning. I think I'll have to start writing them at night again. If I can stay awake, that is.

kxx

2 comments:

flask said...

hey, don't worry about it!

i read both blogs every day, and they're a breath of fresh air to me.

Karen Kaye said...

Flask, you complete me.