Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things that bug me about my new banner:

  • I should have plucked my eyebrow
  • You can't really see that eyebrow
  • I have a teeny grey hair that's exactly in the middle of the photograph
  • My eyelashes are longer than my head hair
  • My eyelashes look weird
  • You can see the white switchplate on the wall behind me
  • My eye is rheumy watery
Things I like:
  • The wall colour co-incidentally matches the blog
  • The shot itself is surprisingly good. Considering I took it myself with a PHD (press here, dummy) camera, that is...
Otherwise, I'm still liking it which is saying a lot considering my crippling self doubt. Conversely I have high self esteem often making what goes on in my head a very bizarre mental melange. But that's why you love me, right? Right? Guys? Helloooo?!

kxx

3 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Oh you.
Personally, I didn't notice ANY of that before you mentioned it!
I think it's a really cool shot.

Of course NOW I'm going to have to come back every day and stare at your switchplate/greyhair/watery eye/weird eyelashes. :P

P.S - I tried out those links you sent me (thank you!) for the button. GAH! I almost had a stroke. I'll have to try it again one night when everyone is in bed when they can't bother me/witness my temper tantrum! :)

Karen Kaye said...

SEE?! Isn't it a pain, Lana? Arrgh! It took me the best part of a day to make it. I was downloading stuff, photographing myself and trying in vain to be uber creative... UGH. I should have had some wine at hand!

Angie said...

I love the new header!