After waking up to the dishwasher not having been turned on last night, I thought I'd regale you with a fun and jaunty list of things around the house that piss me off. Just to be clear, 90% of these jobs are my responsibility which makes it all the more important to get back to being a Flylady.
- not running the dishwasher overnight
- having crumbs on my hardwood floors that stick to my feet, necessitating slippers
- not being able to find a pen/pencil/paper/eraser/sharpener
- having half done laundry in the morning
- cooking in a messy kitchen
- dustHarveys (dustbunnies that are 6'3 or taller)
- finding nerf darts all over the house
- not knowing how old something in the fridge is
I'm sure there are tons more but I have some work to do. I need to clean the kitchen, sweep, unload the dishwasher, and write a note to Audrey's teacher. Hey!
*Just to let you know, the above photograph is not my kitchen. It just feels like this most days.