Friday, July 10, 2009

I think I broke the internet


Yesterday I posted those cupcakes that I made and I've never had more hits or recipe requests in my history as a blogger. Who knew the sweet treat cheat would be so popular? I'm definitely bringing a batch of these to cupcake camp next year...

Anyway, I want to really stress that I did not invent this recipe. Somebody retweeted a flickr photo stream onto Twitter a couple of days ago and they looked so cute and easy I copied it. I am not a brilliant baker. I'm just a lowly forger.

Here's where I found the recipe. Theirs came out nicer because the top didn't cave in like mine did. The recipe is there as is the method. It's just a couple of boxes of cake mix and store-bought frosting tubes. I made them in about 30 minutes.

So I'm giving all the credit where it's due. I deserve a treat for that, right? A sweet, hamburger-shaped treat...

kxx

No comments: