Monday, July 27, 2009

Dream analysis time


I had such vivid dreams the other night. I've mentioned before that I rarely remember my dreams and when I do they're studies in boredom and inanity. Usually just losing my keys or running around late for something. Yawn. When I do have a cool or interesting dream, I usually post it. The other night I had 2. One was truly icky and because so many people in my real life now read my blogs, I'm not going to describe it. Suffice it to say it involved urine and lots of it. Brrrrr...

The other one was strange. I was in a corporate office interviewing for some kind of a scientific research job. I can't articulate what it was because I have no idea what scientific researchers actually do. I sat on one of those crappy school chairs rocking back and forth all during the interview. I kept telling the guy behind the desk that I had no idea what I was doing there, that I had no idea about science and that I didn't even have a clue what they did at this company. Then I promptly fell backwards onto the floor. I picked myself up and sat down again but I wasn't even embarrassed. Then everytime he'd ask me a question I'd fall out of my chair.

After the interview was over, he told me that the company and I wouldn't be a "good fit" the we shook hands. I promptly fainted. When I came to, we were walking in the same direction in the parking lot and he was telling me he had a meeting to go to. You could tell he was trying to get rid of me but our cars were parked side by side in the lot so we were forced to walk together in awkward silence until we got to them.

How weird was that? I can't even begin to think what that kind of crazy means. But this is why I like dreams so much. You can do and see complete nonsense but it seems to fit.

So any takers on trying to read my warped mind?

kxx


No comments: