Friday, July 25, 2008

Bike-riding weirdness

A pet peeve of mine is seeing someone riding their bike using the arches of their feet on the pedals. What's up with that? Is there something I don't know? I've tried it and it feels so weird. Just so you know, most people and I propel our bikes with the balls of our feet. And why are these people usually biking with flipflops on? Just something to think about.

Another thing that drives me nuts, actually it makes me laugh, is people that smoke while riding their bikes. Really? I see it more than you'd think. It just seems like such an oxymoron. You're saving the environment yet polluting the environment. You're exercising yet killing yourself. Whenever I see this it makes me giggle. And yes, most of these people are biking with flipflops on, no helmet and (naturally) pedalling with their arches. Go figure.

kxx

No comments: