Friday, July 4, 2008

Aw Poop!

Looks like I need a new "music machine". My little Zen screen has given up the ghost. Fortunately the machine still works (and quite well I might add) but the downside is that without a screen I can't navigate around the menu. I regularly delete songs I'm fed up with, mix around the order (one of my favourite features is the "play the least often heard song") and go back and forth between the radio and my songs. None of those things are doable without the screen. Let alone the fact that having my favourite family photos on there is now useless.

So I'm going to spend some time online shopping for a new one. I need a radio and easy access to iTunes. I like juicing it up via USB and not batteries but I really don't need the picture and video functions. I rarely used them. So if you have any ideas to make this painless, let me know I use it every day so I'll be shopping any day now.

So, little help?

kxx

No comments: