Friday, April 4, 2008

Such fun

Today Kathy and I went to Bluewater Mall amd watched to final scene of "How To Look Good Naked" get filmed. It was amazing and tiring and we met girls there that were so fun. Photos will be attached next week. Thankfully it was a mall and we did some serious shopping to wind down. **Note to Chris... they had no Mr. Men/Little Miss books at all at the bookstore we went to. Now I’m considering this my mission LOL!**

Here’s a hilarious story I heard about on my June 98 bulletin board. It made me laugh so hard...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343031,00.html

The image of this is just horrifying! And he went back for more. As if the picnic table was his girlfriend or something. I have no words for this. Well, just one and it’s not quite a word... bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!

kxx

No comments: