Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I got my days mixed up!

I just realized that today is Tuesday and not Monday. I never wrote you a blog yesterday. Please consider the one I wrote on Saturday to be yesterday's. Whatever... it’s because I’m still having so much fun.

Yesterday we went to Harrods and, yes, tried on shoes. Jimmy Choos, Pradas and d’uh, Louboutins. They are so expensive and I’ve never seen a selection like this. Now I’m positive I need a pair of these before I shuffle off this mortal coil. Oh and we also saw some sights like Trafalgar Square, ate in a Canadian pub and wandered around Camden Market. So great!

We saw a show called Avenue Q. Crazy puppet sex and politically incorrectness. Bizarre but hilarious.

Can’t talk anymore since I’m still in flipping London and what the hell am I doing on the computer? Have a great day.

kxx

No comments: