Friday, August 3, 2007

Let’s cut to the chase

My birthday is 7 days away and as anyone who knows me knows, I love the presents and the attention. I'm going to be 40 and as a promise to myself, I'm going to be direct. No more dropping hints, here's what I want from family and friends (and you guys if you're so inclined... I'm an equal opportunity gift reciever):

1) A Kitchenaid Artisan stand mixer. Cobalt Blue is discontinued so I'll take an Empire Red, please.
2) Christian Louboutin shoes, size 9.5. Any colour
3) Chick flicks on DVD. Gone With The Wind, Sliding Doors or Waitress, please. Ooooh, and I'd love season 2 of The Tick.
4) A tummy tuck
5) A Smart Car
6) A Gift Certificate for a pedicure or facial
7) Robin Thicke or Michael Jackson (greatest hits) CD
8) A free pass for 24 hours to eat any junk I want without gaining weght
9) A treadmill or elliptical machine
10) A successful party on the 11th and another 40 years on this planet.

You have less than a week to get any (or all) of these things in the mail. That is all.

kxx

No comments: