Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I’ve got to eat better

Now that I'm 40, I've got to pay more attention to what I eat and my metabolism. For instance, two nights ago Scott and the kids spent the night at his sister's cottage. This left me to have supper on my own. I had sushi in the fridge and the family doesn't like it so it was the perfect opportunity to have something yummy. Did I? Three guesses as to whether or not I ate it. And the first 2 don't count. What did I eat do you ask? A slice of birthday cake and 3/4 of a super-sized bag of Doritos. Oh, and half the sushi. Delicious and nutritious.

I really know that I should be eating better especially now that I've quit the gym and I've smacked headlong into the brick wall that is middle age. I'll just start tomorrow. I will. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a bagel with cheez whiz with my name on it.

kxx

No comments: