Monday, August 20, 2007

High School Musical

Okay, I admit it. I'm one of those. One of those adults who love "kid things". My own kids are just pale excuses to get me into kid events, movies and shows. Have I even mentioned the time I dragged Audrey to see the Wiggles when she didn't even care about going? We even brought a rose for Dorothy and she wailed when Murray came to her to get it. I, on the other hand, sang, danced and was generally delighted with every minute of it.

I'm sure I've mentioned that I had more than one erotic dream when I was pregnant about being the Nutella in the white bread sandwich that is the Kratt Brothers. Yum.

Well, this week I watched High School Musical 2. Starring the cougar-worthy Zac Efron. He's old enough to be my grandchild but what can you do? The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I actually watched it twice over the weekend and the pop-up version of the HSM1 came on Sunday and I watched that too. I made a lame effort on Friday night to get the kids to watch it with me but their only motivation was to stay up late. Know how I know? When I asked them if they liked it, they asked "liked what?" Oh, and by the way, I liked it. A lot. Loved it even. Great family fun whether you care your family watches it or not.

kxx

No comments: