Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another "I got nothing" blog

Most people would take a blog break. Maybe have breakfast at the table rather than in the car. Did you know people in other cars frown at you when they see you making a left turn with a buttered bagel dangling out of your mouth? What's up with that? Anyway, instead of having breakfast and relaxing myself before Erin the babysitter gets here, I'm frantically trying to think of something to write for you all. As if you are all sitting impatiently at your computers waiting for the inevitable email that tells you I've blogged something. Geez, how self-centred is that?
Well, I'm here to say that I have nothing for you today. You may go back to your normal lives. And maybe I can finish my bagel indoors for the first time in ages. See you tomorrow.

kxx

No comments: